Today I Want To…
Please see the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) home page for valuable “News” “Resources” and “Partnership Discounts on Products and Services”
MEMBERS – Important Information:
- For 2020, only web-based CPE will be provided by the chapter.
- This was a hard decision but our top concern is the safety of our membership.
- A schedule of web-based training and courses should be available by August 15th.
- We will be offering at least 24-hours of CPE of which at least 8 hours will be on A&A. As in previous years, these courses will be free to members.
- Since we are using a variety of platforms to host CPE, you may have to register more than once for an event. Please note the following:
- The first registration will be on the TCVSPCA Website. This allows us to track attendees and issue CPE certificates.
- Sometimes a second registration is required depending on the venue used for the CPE.
- Be on the lookout for a second registration to complete which gives you access to the virtual platform.
- Please read registration emails completely.