Membership in the Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of CPAs (TCVSCPA) provides you the opportunity to influence the profession at the grassroots level where you can make a significant difference and help shape community initiatives that affect the profession. Plus, membership and involvement offer you business development opportunities, leadership training, career development and recruiting leads.
Being a member of the Tidewater Chapter comes with great benefits. Membership includes 31 hours of CPE and many opportunities to network with other professionals.
Please login to your member account and either Pay Individual Dues or Multi-Colleague Dues if paying for more than one Member. Use the Multi-Colleague Renewal Instructions to establish your organization’s team and add members! If you use the Multi-Colleague Renewal please e-mail the Team Members the link so they may join the Team.
There are three types of membership:
- Regular Membership – $165 per year if paid by June 15th. $170 after June 15th
- Lifetime Membership – $0 (must qualify as a Lifetime Member with the VSCPA)
- Student Membership – $0
- Not-for-Profit Day – 4 hours CPE, held at ODU in June
- Ethics – 2 hours CPE, held on ODU campuses in July, August and October
- Accounting and Auditing Day – 8 hours CPE, held at the Chesapeake Conference Center in September
- Specialized Knowledge Day – 8 hours CPE, held at the Chesapeake Conference Center in October
- Tax Day – 8 hours CPE, held at the Chesapeake Conference Center in November
- Economic Forecast Breakfast – 1 hour CPE, held in Norfolk in January or February
- Tides Baseball Outing – member and guest, held in June or July
- Young CPA Events – held throughout the year
- Student Night Roundtables – Students from the Tidewater participate in roundtable discussions with professionals from Public Accounting, Private Industry, Government and Higher Education
- Charity Work – held throughout the year